£70 - £80 per day
02921 660 880
10 months ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed Cover supervisors for long and
short-term assignments in Secondary Schools across Flintshire.
***Immediate starts available ***
Job Type: Day-to-day, short-term, long-term, or ad-hoc
Pay: £70 per day minimum
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work. We are proud of the relationships we
have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know
you are being placed at the best schools. We can support you with your work requirements,
whether you want one day a week, 5 days a week, or ad-hoc shifts, we can support you.
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
● Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs
● Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
● Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
● Free Training
● Agency worker of the month
● Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
● 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
● Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
● Contributed pension
● Have at least 1-year experience of working in a classroom.
● Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
● Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
● Hold EWC registration
● Hold the Right to work in the UK
Duties will include:
● You will have previous experience of working with children up to key stage 4
● Create a positive learning atmosphere
● You should have the ability to be flexible and work within a variety of subjects
● You will have the confidence to control a class (often with no classroom
● You need to be open minded and think on your feet
● Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods.
● Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we
would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.