£60 - £70 per day
11 months ago
Secondary school cover supervisor
Torfaen secondary school
£60 - £70 per day
Positions to start asap.
Following a recent meeting at this Torfaen secondary school, Vetro Education have been tasked with finding a number or experienced cover supervisors to fulfil a variety of positions going forward.
At present the school has a number of cover supervisors employed directly by the school but due to a variety of circumstances they require the following members of staff through Vetro Education:
- 2 x full time cover supervisors to cover a variety of subjects within the school up until the end of the academic year.
- 2 x part time cover supervisors to cover 2/3 days per week (flexible days or set days options available) to cover a variety of subjects within the school up until the end of the academic year.
In order to be considered for these roles you will need:
- Fully Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- EWC registration (school support worker ideally)
- The right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 references covering the past three years
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working with children aged 3 -19 years
As a Vetro Education candidate you will benefit from:
- Regular, local and specific work
- Great rates of pay with no pay roll fees
- The support and guidance of a dedicated and experienced Education team
Hit "Apply" today to get your application under way.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.