£17 - £27 per hour
about 1 month ago
The health and care system within the Southwest and England is facing a huge challenge as it works to tackle COVID-19 within it’s communities and the testing units within schools are an essential component of the plan to stop the spread of the virus. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced and reliable Registered General Nurses (RGN) to play a pivotal role and to provide support during the testing process.
Job Type: Full-time temporary. Expected duration: 3 months to ongoing
Shifts: 7:00AM until 4PM Monday to Friday
Pay: £17 to £27 per hour
About the Role:
This role will be starting as soon as schools are allowed to re-open and with this in mind, we are looking to speak with Registered Nurses (RGN) as soon as possible so that we can ensure clearance prior to the schools re-opening. The role is expected to last 3 months initially however, this will continue for as long as testing is needed within schools. Full training will be provided along with NHS supplied PPE.
- Administering medication when required
- Swab testing
- Finger prick antibody testing
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and LTD welcome
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RGN / RMN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- A valid enhanced DBS registered to the update service, we can facilitate this for you should you not currently have one
- Right to work in the UK
Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.