How does our £300 Registration Bonus sound?
Supporting vulnerable patients with intensive care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in often emotionally pressured situations.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses (RGN) with Critical Care experience to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on ITU and A&E Departments within Swansea Bay University Health Board.
Singleton, Morriston and Neath Port Talbot Hospitals need your help as there remains a critical staffing shortage due to the repercussions of the pandemic.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Swansea, Neath Port Talbot
Job Type: Flexible agency work. FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day, Night
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in ITU, A+E/EU or Critical Care settings. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*Rapid Registration Process (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our inhouse Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- Critical Care Trained
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.