Up to £17650 per annum + + bonus up to £1750 + excellent benefits
Menna Del Jones
29 days ago
Menna Del Jones
CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR x 2
Working hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
£17,650 + bonus up to £1750 + excellent benefits
Our National client, with a Regional office in Bridgwater is looking for 2 new members of staff to join their busy team on a permanent basis. One role is responsible for working on inbound calls, and another is responsible for outbound calls - both vacancies sit in a small team of Customer Care Advisors who provide a first class service to their customers.
You will be a positive, confident and comfortable speaking to large numbers of customers over the phone, with a proven track record of customer service skills. The responsibilities of the role include;
- To provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
- To aim for first time resolution for all callers
- To provide an efficient service
- To process all orders with 100% accuracy
- To keep customers informed of order status by telephone
- Ensure Data Protection and Confidentiality is maintained at all times
- To ensure compliance with the Company Quality Policy
- Any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by management
You will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral and be comfortable working in a team environment where everyone 'mucks in'.
If you have experience of working with SAGE or similar packages, that will be a real advantage, but this can definitely be taught - you definitely need to be confident in using Microsoft Office packages.
This is a fast paced role where you will have telephone and administration duties but ultimately, you will be passionate about customer services, always putting the customer at the heart of the journey.
What you will get in return:
- KPI related bonus and Company quarterly and annual bonuses
- No weekend work
- 26 days annual leave, plus an additional 8 days bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Death in service after 3 years service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dress down Friday once a quarter
- All the tea and coffee you can drink, as well as the odd cake!
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.