Up to £9.23 per hour
Menna Del Jones
12 days ago
Menna Del Jones
We are looking for a part time Data Assistant to work 3 hours a day on a permanet part time basis. there is the potential for this role to go full time at some point in the future.
Working within the Data Services team the Data Assistant is responsible for bill validation, invoice query management to a portfolio of clients assigned to them and providing support as & when required to the rest of the Data Services team.
- Maintain database information accurately
- Obtain invoices and data in a timely manner in readiness for validation
- Ensure emails are filed as necessary
- Understand and adhere to operational processes and procedures
- Ensure data completeness for client portfolios
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain information and resolve queries
- Raise cases and queries for any exceptions or issues
- Maintain internal service level tracker and generate reports to manage workload
- Providing a first-class client experience to internal & external stakeholders
- Build knowledge of the energy industry and develop an understanding of queries and resolution
- Build effective relationships with suppliers to ensure queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Report any complaint following the agreed internal process
- Support the wider needs of the business as and when reasonably required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Maths at least grade C or equivalent
- Educated to higher level or degree level or equivalent in analytical subject or similar (Desirable)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office - in particular Excel
- Customer Service Skills: Be polite, conscientious. Engage with a can-do attitude
- Effective Communication: Clear, concise. Be mindful of your audience
- Building Relationships: Be honest, approachable, positive and helpful
- Organisational Skills: Use IT systems effectively to organise workload, adhere to SLAs
- Standard IT Skills: Good understanding of MS packages with at least a basic understanding of Excel
- Processes: Develop an understanding of all internal processes required to carry out role, where available
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrate an aptitude for recognising patterns and inconsistencies relating to billing and consumption data
- Attention to Detail: Maintaining a high level of accuracy in regards to email, files, reports and internal systems
- Teamwork: Making yourself available to support wider team where appropriate
- Attitude: Be positive, polite and respectful of all colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Go the Extra Mile: Demonstrate a willingness to go over and above expected duties
Employees are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the Company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.