Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
4 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Full Time Hours
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales
Our client, is going through a period of growth and is looking to expand their team by recruiting a mid-level Data Analyst, with at least 1 years experience within industry. This is an exciting time to join the team as the business continues to invest in expanding the range of features they can offer to their clients.
The data team works within the development team to understand customer requirements and design and implement innovative and robust software solutions.
Reporting into the Data Manager, you will be responsible for loading datasets, assisting with data matching, calculating indicators, and assuring data quality. The key responsibilities for this post are to;
- Work in the data team to load and match assessment and census data
- Calculate assessment and census data indicators at various levels, to be loaded into the Data Warehouse
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of programming in SQL, writing and executing SQL queries and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team and independently
- Handling sensitive person-level data in accordance with the data protection regulations
- Good numeracy
- Experience/knowledge of SSIS
- Awareness of principles of source control e.g. TFD
- Expertise in handling large scale datasets
- Experience of using statistical analysis tools
What you get in return:
- Pension scheme with company contributions set at 9%
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free office refreshments (fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee)
- Free all day parking
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing training to keep your skills up to date
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merit alone.