Up to £20000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
8 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Do you have experience of working in an analytical role?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in a small and friendly team?
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their small, but busy Data Services team. The Data Analyst is responsible for;
- Bill validation
- Invoice query management
- Cost and consumption reporting services to a portfolio of clients
The main duties of the Data Analyst will include;
- Maintain database information accurately
- Obtain invoices and data in a timely manner in readiness for validation or periodic reports
- Ensure emails and reports are filed as necessary
- Understand and adhere to operational processes and procedures
- Ensure data completeness for client portfolios
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain information and resolve queries
- Raise cases and queries for any exceptions or issues
- Maintain internal service level tracker and generate reports to manage workload
- Providing a first-class client experience to internal & external stakeholders
- Attend client meetings and take part in client conference calls where required
- Build knowledge of the energy industry and develop an understanding of queries and resolution
- Build effective relationships with suppliers to ensure queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Report any complaints following the agreed internal process
- Support the wider needs of the business as and when reasonably required
Qualifications and Skills;
- Educated to higher level or degree level or equivalent in analytical subject or similar (Desirable)
- Experience of working in the energy/utility industry and knowledge of supplier processes (Desirable)
- Experience in a similar analytical role (Desirable)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office - in particular Excel
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merit alone.