The company have a real focus on providing high-quality Domiciliary care for the elderly and will be offering lots of support and the opportunity to progress into the Registered Manager role as the company continues to grow!
Location: Merthyr / Aberdare
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
On-Call: You would be expected to be on call 1 week in 5 and you will be paid £100 for having the on-call phone, plus an hourly rate should you need to go into the field.
- Work for an organisation with the right values
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic opportunity to begin a career with an excellent provider of domiciliary care
- Carer focused on the opportunity to progress within the company to Registered Manager and increase the salary
- Excellent senior management team to share the workload and in-house training team
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:
- Assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the service
- Dealing with care plans, risk assessments, audits and adhering to CIW regulations
- Maintain good levels of training and staff development
- Empowering the Carers to take on more responsibility
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and dedicated team of carers to deliver a high quality of care to the community
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Must have experience in domiciliary care
- NVQ qualifications 3 is essential
- Be flexible and be a driver
- Someone stepping up from a Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor or another deputy role would be ideal
- Personable, approachable and friendly individual
If you are looking for the next step in your career to progress and grow within the right organisation that will nurture your development - this is the role for you!!
Click ‘APPLY’ today!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.