Salary: £29,257 - £33,034 per year (inclusive of sleep-ins). This is a basic salary of £26,000 - £26,520 per year, plus £62.64 per sleep-in shift.
Shifts and Hours: 12-24hr sleep-in shifts on a rolling rota (depending on the needs of the home) - 39hrs per week. Full Time and Permanent. You will work 4-8 sleep-in shifts a month. This includes mornings/afternoons/evenings/weekends/bank holidays.
- To support young people with challenging behaviours in their day to day lives.
- To deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- To support and work alongside a team of support workers and senior support workers.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, resilient and empathetic.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential, due to the location of the home and due to the requirements of the role.
- QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People / Children's Residential qualification is essential.
- Experience within a children's residential setting or with challenging behaviours is essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 23 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Full Training and support.
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments.
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the organisation.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, interviews are currently being held via Microsoft Teams or Zoom video calling in order to adhere to the social distancing measures.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click "apply"!