£41368 - £43454 per annum
8 months ago
I have a brand new position for a Deputy Head Teacher to join an innovative, specialist School that offers education and care of pupils with Autistic Spectrum Conditions, based in Chorley, Lancashire.
The School is an independent specialist day and residential School for boys and girls aged 6 to 19 who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions. These are associated with complex learning needs and challenging behaviour. The aim of the School is to bring about the best in every young person to enable them to achieve positive experiences and progress according to their own individual abilities.
The School is looking for an experienced and creative leader with excellent communication and inter-personal skills. This is an opportunity to join a highly committed, dynamic and supportive staff team who are dedicated to ensuring high standards for all our pupils.
The successful candidate would share the vision and values of the School and be -
- A highly motivated teacher with successful track records in working with children with ASC
- Committed to maximising pupil progress through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning
- Team players who are able to motivate, lead, support and challenge
- Leaders with vision, creativity and enthusiasm to continue the development of the School
- Strategic thinkers who are able to motivate and inspire
Salary for the role is between £41,268 - £43,454.
To be considered you will need the following:
- Experience as a Teacher with Children with SEN/ASD.
- Management experience within a School.