Worthing, West Sussex
Up to £23452 per annum
8 months ago
Deputy Manager Worthing
Training and development, Progression, Pension, Cycle Scheme, Retail vouchers, Competitive Salary, Private health scheme and more.
The above are just some of the benefits that our client would like to give you if successful in applying for this Deputy Manager position in Worthing.
They will also support you with your professional development by facilitating your qualifications in Health and Social Care so you can have a career with them and not just a job!
This Deputy Manager role will be assisting the registered manager in the running of the home. You will need to be prepared to be a role model for the young people you work with and be able to demonstrate resilience in challenging situations. We are also looking for a candidate who shares our clients passion for improving the lives of young people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking direct work with young people and acting as an appropriate role model.
- Working in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people.
- Attending childcare reviews and planning meetings to provide information and achieve best outcomes for young people.
- Assist with the recruitment and retention of staff including induction training for new staff into the home.
- Offering 1:1 supervision to staff in line with children's home regulations.
- Attending to all administration issues in relation to the Home and the provision of weekly management information reports for HQ.
- To assist the Registered Manager in the implementation of all aspects of the Statement of Purpose
You will join a strong, focused team in Worthing where the service provides a safe and homely environment for Children and young people who have emotional, behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour.
The ability to drive is desirable for this role.
Referral Bonus: At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help. Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.