£11 - £13 per hour
3 months ago
Deputy Manager - Children's Residential Home.
Vetro Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading provider of Residential support for children and young people aged between 10-18 years in the North West to find a suitably experienced Deputy Manager to work within one of their established homes based in Maghull.
The organisation has a therapeutic approach that provides a stable, safe secure home for children and young people - the primary purpose of our provisions is to provide a caring/nurturing environment for CYP that have been assessed as being in need of residential care.
This role would be suitable for either an experienced Deputy Manager in a similar Children's Residential setting or an experienced Team Leader or Senior Children's RSW looking to progress in their career.
Pay for the role would be £10.96 - £11.95 per hour
Duties will include:
- Providing care and support to children and young people to the standards set by OFSTED.
- The maintenance of good practice in the workplace
- Work in conjunction with the Registered Manager
- To promote the ethos of the organisation.
- To work with the team to ensure the Home exceeds National Minimum Standards.
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required to support service delivery
- To be part of the On Call team as per rota. If required
- To Adherence to all Company policies and procedural guidance.
Experience and Qualifications
- 1 years relevant supervisory experience
- 12 months minimum experience of working in a residential setting with young people with EBD
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.