£21000 - £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are seeking a committed Deputy Manager for an exciting job vacancy in Lyndhurst!
-37.5 hours per week
- Assistant Manager
- £21,000- £23,000
You will be offered extensive training including the Children, Young People & Families Practitioner Level 4! This is a full time - permanent job role.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for helping the Registered Manager run the home, providing day to day care for Young People, supporting them in activities, education and statutory meetings relating to their time in residential care. Working as a team you will ensure the home is kept to a good standard in all aspects of housekeeping.
Experience of working in a Residential Childcare setting or working with young people with challenging behaviour would be ideal.
You willneed to be a car driver for this job role.
In return you will be offered:
-To start as soon as possible
-3 week rolling shift pattern
- Average of 37.5 hrs/wk, including evening and weekend working (1 in 3 weekends off)
- Sleep-in allowance of £35.00 (approx 1 per week)
- 33 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Funded Children, Young People & Families Practitioner Level 4 (previously Diploma Level 3) included as part of role
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.