£24000 - £25000 per annum
20 days ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Children's Deputy Manager to join brand new children's residential home based in Ingleton, Carnforth.
The service is a brand new 5 bedded residential children's service, for children with EBD and mild LD. The service will be part of a well established organisation that provides care and support to Children and Young People across the North West.
- To assist the manager in safeguarding and ensuring every child and young person receives high quality care as measured by Ofsted in the social care common inspection framework.
- To assist the manager in the management of the home, including the staff, external relationships, the budget, the resources and fabric of the building.
- Manage and co-ordinate day-to-day activities within the service.
- Ensure good practice within services.
- Management of teams and individuals
- To establish and maintain effective communication
Pay and Shifts:
The pay for the role starts at £24,047.
Working Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Car Driver
- Recent children's residential care experience.