£24000 - £27000 per annum
6 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a brilliant organisation that specialises in care and support for children and young people. The home with the Deputy vacancy cares and supported Children with EBD, in Preston.
Salary and Hours
£24,000 - £27,000
Working Monday to Friday, with a mixture of admin and shift work.
On calls shared with management team.
- Assist management staff in ensuring service meets OFSTED standards
- Deputise as the Manager in absence
- Ensure all young people are safe and therapeutically supported.
- Manage and promote positive and therapeutic relationships between staff and young people
- To help lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!