Salford, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a brilliant organisation that cares and supports children and young people with challenging behaviours.
We have vacanices for these services both North of Manchester - Haslingden, or South - between Cheadle and Denton.
£25000 - £30000
- Deputise as the Manager in absence
- Supernumerary work.
- Ensure the service is managed to OFSTED standards.
- Assist with supervisions, rotas and salaries
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To help lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!