Do you have the DRIVE and PASSION to work as part of the management team in a Children’s Residential home? If so, I want to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team as a Deputy Manager. This is a great opportunity to hone your leadership skills, assisting the Registered Manager with the home management, taking charge in their absence. Every day, you’ll help with operations, to supervise staff, handle admin and check casework records.
Working as a Deputy Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people - ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can look back on with happiness.
Location; Oswestry SY10
Contract: Permanent, full time. Working on a rotational basis
Salary and Benefits
- £22,084 - £24,944 per annum.
- Additional overtime and sleep-in enhancements on offer.
- Ongoing training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Workplace pension.
- Previous supervisory/management experience within a similar setting
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care for Children and Young People.
- Be prepared to attain a management qualification of at least or equivalent to Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social care for Children and Young people.
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.