Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£24474 - £25008 per annum
2 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join a well established social care organisation that cares
and supports children and young people.
The Deputy Manager will be joining a beautiful 3 bedded service, that is based in Packmoor, Stoke-on-Trent.
The service cares and supports Children, aged 8-18 with EBD and challenging behaviours.
5:2 pattern - paid an hourly rate for hours worked, work 5 shifts one week and 2 the next as follows:
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Sunday (followed by a sleep as and when required)
Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday (followed by a sleep as and when required)
NVQ Level 3 - £9.50 p/h or, £24,474
NVQ Level 5 - £9.76 p/h or, £25,008
To be considered, you would need the below:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Experience in management or leadership role
- Experience in similar setting
Additional Benefits -
- Perk BOX
- 'Pay Care Scheme" - Company health care benefit
- Professional development, enrolment on qualifications and training.
We have interview days approaching, if you are interested, get in touch.