Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
Up to £19578 per annum + 28 annual leave + pension
about 1 year ago
Are you a Support Worker or Team Leader looking to step up to a Deputy Managers job? Or a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Vetro Recruitment have a rare opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a passionate team in Barry supporting adults in a supported living setting with learning difficulties, physical difficulties and mental health problems.
Location: Barry / Vale of Glamorgan
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
- Your duties will include supporting the Home Manager, and deputising in their absence, to undertake all aspects of managing the home, ensuring that high standards of care and support are maintained and adhering to all requirements and regulations (e.g. CIW).
- You will also assist in developing staff rotas and managing the staff team.
- An appropriate balance is needed between management and 'hands-on' work, meeting the needs of the service users living in the home.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience working in a learning disabilities supported living service.
Requirements of a Deputy Manager:
- NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experience working within a Deputy or Senior Support Worker level
- Experience in a supported living environment
Benefits of a Deputy Manager:
- A pension scheme
- Paid annual leave (28 days including bank holidays, rising to 30 days after 1 year)
- Reward/recognition schemes
- A generous staff discount and benefits scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.