£21500 - £21600 per annum
8 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a nationwide organisation that cares and supports Adults adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and complex needs.
The service I am recruiting for is a residential service based in Birkenhead, Wirral.
The service provides support to a maximum of 10 adults between the ages of 18-65 with learning difficulties, challenging behaviours and or mental health issues.
Pay and Shifts:
- Salary £21590
- Hours FT, 40 per week.
- Shift pattern: shifts can be between 08.00am-22.00pm Monday-Sunday
- On call responsibilities
- Company car available to use
- Provide leadership, personalised care, promote empowerment to all people within service
- Assist with management of service, focusing on meeting needs of all people being cared for
- Assist with recruitment, supervision and training of staff
- Making sure all people under your care are safe and supported within CQC guidlines
- Deputise as Manager, when needed
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience with learning disabilities
- Team Leader or Deputy Management experience