£25000 - £27000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Children's Deputy Manager to join a children's residential home that supports young people with profound learning disabilities.
The residential home is based in Birkenhead.
Pay and Hours
- Salary of £26000
- Full time, 40 hours a week
- A mixture of office and shift work.
- Work alongside the Registered Manager to effectively run a children's residential care home
- Work with the management team to ensure the safe running of a children's residential home
- Ensure the service is safe and meets OFSTED standards
- Deputise as the Registered Manager in their absence.
- Lead and develop Senior and Support Staff
- Assist with recruitment and staffing
- Assist with referrals.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Deputy in a children's residential service.
If interested, click apply!!