I have a brilliant opportunity for a Children's Deputy Manager to join a leading care provider. The role is to be a Deputy Manager for a 3 bedded residential care home, that specialises in care and support for young people with learning disabilities, based in Wigan
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: Up to £12.00 p/h + £62 per sleep
Hours: Full-Time, 39 hours.
Shifts: 7:30am - 11:00pm + Sleeps, 8-10 a month.
Contract Type: Permanent
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Structured induction and training
- Joining a national organisation that specialise in residential child care
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale – the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Work with Registered Manager to ensure the service is safe and effecitve
- Support and care for children with EBD
- Ensure all children have bespoke care plans that are managed and updated
- Deputise as the Manager when absent
- Ensure the service is managed to OFSTED standards.
- Assist with supervisions, rotas and salaries
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Senior or Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.