Neath, Neath Port Talbot
Up to £19110 per annum + package under review!
3 months ago
Are you a Deputy Manager looking for a new job? Or a Senior Support Worker looking to step up into a Deputy Manager job?
Vetro Recruitment have a rare opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a small, but well established Welsh organisation that facilitates mental health and brain injury recovery.
Their passionate team in Neath supports 5 males with complex and enduring mental health needs. Reporting in to the Registered Manager, the Deputy Manager job role is to support in all aspects of running the home and enabling the people supported to be as independent as possible.
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
- QCF level 3 in Health & Social Care is essential
- QCF level 5 in Health & Social Care is desirable
- You will have experience working in a senior support worker job or a deputy manager job within a supported living setting
- As a deputy manager you will need to work flexibly including evenings, nights and weekends from time to time
- For this job you must have a good understanding of mental health and learning disabilities
- This job does not require you to be a driver
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.