Up to £24170 per annum
19 days ago
We are currently recruiting for 2 full-time and permanent Deputy Team Managers to join a dynamic and fast paced Children's Residential home based in Wiltshire which supports children with emotional behavioural difficulties and very challenging behaviour within a residential setting.
- The successful candidate will receive a salary of £24,170 per year including sleep in shifts.
- Position to commence ASAP.
- Must be willing to work 24hr sleep in shifts with non-contact time available for admin.
About the Organisation:
The organisation supports and educates children with emotional behavioural difficulties and very challenging behaviour within a residential setting. Secure placements are offered to young people aged 11-18 who display challenging and harmful behaviours. The welfare of the children in this care setting is paramount and the aim is to create a positive living environment, taking a holistic approach, enabling these young people to achieve an independent and fulfilled life. They also have a high Ofsted and DfE registration standard.
- Job satisfaction, making a difference in children's lives.
- Work-life balance.
- Attendance bonus available. If you have no absences in a 6-month period you will receive a £100 attendance bonus.
- Refer a friend bonus for which you will receive a £100 bonus after your referred friend has passed their probation period.
- Log service award. You will receive £150 for staying in employment for 5 years and £250 for staying for 10 years.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Learning and development plans.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience within this sector is essential.
- Excellent leadership/management skills.
- Knowledge of the regulations.
- Experience in working with children and young people is essential.
- Must be a car driver due to the rural location of the setting.
- Must be over the age of 23 due to the age of the oldest children at the setting.
- To work as part of a team to holistically support children with emotional and behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour.
- Deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager and support the Manager with the day to day running of the setting.
- Join the on-call rota.
- Take a lead in the assessing, placement planning and behavioural management of young people.
- Hold working knowledge of care plans.
- Attend training seminars and manage continuous personal development by keeping up to date with legislation changes.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.