Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Up to £35200 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Clinical/Deputy Nurse Manager RGN RMN RNLD to work within a specialist mental health centre in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. The centre provides care and support to males with Early on-set Dementia, Brain and Spinal injury, Huntington's and Acute Mental Health.
About the role:
- Your role will be to support the Registered Manager in the day to day activities in the Specialist Care Centre
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
- You will be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid NMC PIN.
- You are well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
- Most importantly you are motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect.
£35,200 working 40 hours per week with 2 x 12 hour shifts and the rest of your time will be supernumerary, along with career progression opportunities and extensive benefits.
** If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**