Up to £33000 per annum
6 months ago
I have a great opportunity for a Deputy Ward Manager RMN to work within a specialist care centre which provides care and support to adults in a low secure, medium and female PICU service.
- With experience of working within an acute setting as a senior member of the nursing team, you will have the ability to lead the team with the Ward Manager, supporting women from the age of 18 years old who are experiencing acute mental health crisis.
- Delivering high-quality care in a challenging environment will be second nature to you, where you will enjoy the reward and satisfaction that comes with seeing people in your care improve.
- With flexibility and self-motivation, you will have excellent communication skills and high levels of emotional resilience.
- A full induction and training package will be provided prior to working on the unit, along with on-going support for professional development.
- As a Qualified Nurse you will ensure adults with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
£33,000 working full time, extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**