Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfilment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed DT Teachers for long and short-term assignments in Secondary Schools across the Vale Of Glamorgan.
*** ASAP Starts ***
Location: Vale of Glamorgan
Job Type: Day-to-day, short-term, long-term, or ad-hoc
Pay: £138.56 per day minimum
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work. We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools. We can support you with your work requirements, whether you want one day a week, 5 days a week, or ad-hoc shifts, we can support you.
As a DT teacher, you will be part of the schools core team and can demonstrate the ability to teach KS3, 4 and 5. You will be fully committed to achieving the highest standards of teaching and learning for all pupils.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Be a fully qualified Teacher of DT (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Specialise in Engineering or Construction
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience, exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
- Teaching DT Engineering to KS3, 4 and 5
- Planning, Preparing and delivering lessons
- Demonstrate excellent subject knowledge
- Classroom Management
- Using various teaching methods to engage pupils
- Monitoring pupils progress
- Encourage student participation in lessons
- Covering other lessons or subjects when needed
- Reporting back to the head of department with any feedback or issues
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum.
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone