Would being eligible for the £300 Registration Bonus we offer to new nursing staff that join the Vetro team make you smile?
We are actively seeking experienced Specialist Dialysis Nurses to join our team to work within Renal (Nephrology) Services at Morriston Hospital in Swansea. There is a great need for your help as there remains a critical staffing shortage due to the repercussions of the pandemic.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The Nephrology Service has responsibility for the care of patients with kidney disease living anywhere in south west Wales from Fishguard and Bridgend in the south, to Tywyn and Llanidloes in the North.
It receives referrals from general practitioners throughout this large geographical area as well as from clinicians based in 7 District General Hospitals (Aberystwyth; Baglan; Bridgend; Carmarthen; Haverfordwest; Llanelli; Singleton).
As well as a haemodialysis unit iwhich dialyses over 230 patients, it is clinically responsible for satellite haemodialysis units which dialyse over 150 patients in Aberystwyth, Carmarthen and Haverfordwest.
There is a sizeable community support service with approximately 120 peritoneal dialysis & home haemodialysis patients and 350 transplant patients, which works out of Morriston Hospital and extends throughout the catchment area.
The department provides renal replacement therapy for approximately 200 patients annually, with Acute Kidney Injury in the cardiac, burns and general intensive care units in Morriston Hospital as well giving consultative advice in ITU’s elsewhere in south west Wales.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)
- Rapid Registration Process (Online Enhanced DBS)
- £250 Referral Bonus (for each successful referral)!
- Specialist Pay Rates up to £44.83 p/h
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our inhouse Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- You must be a Dialysis Nurse with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
- UK Resident
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.