£22000 - £30000 per annum + Additional benefits
Menna Del Jones
4 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Digital Marketing Executive / Senior Digital Marketing Executive
About Vetro Recruitment
We need a marketer to help us grow our recruitment business.
Vetro Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency with offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton. Founded in 2015 we recruit into the Social Care, Nursing, Education and Office Support sectors. The brand is maturing, and we want 2019 to be about attracting and bringing onboard more clients, candidates and colleagues (Recruitment Consultants).
Overview of the Digital Marketing Executive Job
You will be responsible for all marketing channels such as SEO, Content, Social Media, Website, and Email Marketing. Your goal will be to convert candidate and client leads into the business. This is a critical role for our business.
- Creating a sustainable SEO and Content strategy to generate warm leads, and grow our community
- Maintaining and innovating our website
- Proactively driving our social media channels
- Delivering a strong email marketing strategy to engage existing clients and candidates, whilst attracting and engaging new.
This role is a great opportunity for you - you will be joining an award winning company that has doubled in size, turnover and profit every year since inception.
This marketing job is our first Marketing appointment and is critical to the growth of our business. Working directly with the Directors you will have autonomy and input into the ongoing marketing strategy of the business.
- Degree educated
- A degree within Communications / Marketing / Digital media
Experience - Essential
- 2 years post qualification experience within a digital marketing role
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Content writing and SEO optimisation
- Experience of working in a marketing role within the recruitment sector
Skills - Essential
- Good IT skills
- Solid and demonstrated understanding of social media / digital marketing
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.