**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
We are actively seeking experienced District Nurses to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work within Aneurin Bevan University Health Board across a large geographical area including Monmouthshire, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen, Newport and Caerphilly. This is an opportunity for a 3 month block-booking which is likely to be extended, and the requirement is for day shifts only.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Gwent, Caerphilly County
Job Type: Block bookings of 3 months plus available
Shifts: Days: 8:00-16:00, 12:00-20:00 or 8:00-20:00
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Successful applicants would need to commit to at least 3 months of this block-booking to be considered. Applications are invited from nurses who are passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients within their own homes.
This is an exciting time for District Nursing within Aneurin Bevan UHB and we seek highly motivated individuals who feel they can contribute positively to supporting the health needs of Monmouthshire, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen, Newport and Caerphilly.
Individualised development plans will be in place to support your learning and integration into this exciting element of the nursing family. You would be with another member of staff for the induction period and would then be working alone. You would meet at base at the start and end of the day.
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families. You will be confident and competent in a wide range of clinical skills or have an eagerness to develop these skills whilst in post and demonstrate evidence of commitment to continuing professional development. The successful candidate will be flexible in their approach to work and have the ability to travel between sites in a timely manner. You must be able to work well under pressure and make autonomous decisions.
Sub cut / IM injections
Palliative Care to include syringe driver management
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- £250 Referral Bonus
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be a qualified Band 5 RGN/District Nurse.
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.