£29000 - £37000 per annum + uncapped commission scheme
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager to join our growing office in Liverpool. Your team will be providing staffing support to Health Care and Nursing organisations across Merseyside, Lancashire and Cheshire where we have client agreements already in place.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Recruitment agency and be part of something really exciting. Over the past 18 months, Liverpool has seen month on month growth and a huge surge in the number of clients and candidates working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the organisations that we support.
This is the perfect opportunity to progress quickly and grow your own team so if you are working in a senior recruitment consultant or your current role does not give you the flexibility you need outside of work please apply as we will consider flexible working arrangements for the right person.
£29,000 - £37,000 basic + uncapped individual and team commission scheme
Year 1 OTE £30k-£50k | Year 2 £50k-£70k | Year 3 £70k +
We are ideally looking for a manager to set up and run our Nursing Division for the Liverpool and surrounding areas. We would also consider an experienced Nursing Recruitment Consultant wanting to take the next steps into management.
- Senior Health Care / Nursing Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Management experience
- Knowledge of the Nursing sector is essential
- Ambitious to fast-track career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- £29,000 - £37,000 annual salary.
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 38 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access to the Worlds leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- Client agreements already in place
- 2020 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad! 2019 incentive was an all-expenses paid trip to Madrid!
- Flexible working
- Apple IMac
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone