I am looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and passionate Registered Manager that has the ability to manage all aspects of care and who is an experienced leader and motivator of staff.
The successful candidate, who will have worked in a domiciliary care / home care setting previously will be a dedicated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a busy environment at times.
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Continued training and development opportunities
- Provide leadership and management to the team
- To be accountable for the health & safety of all staff
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring they achieve excellent feedback from the CIW inspections.
- Ensure the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets.
- Qualifications in NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care (or the equivalent)
- Management experience in the domiciliary care industry
- An in-depth understanding of CIW
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail