£27000 - £27500 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Domiciliary Care Manager to join a well established organisation that provides a range of specialist support for adults with complex needs including learning disability, autism, mental health needs, Acquired Brain Injuries, Korsakoffs and Behaviours that may be described as challenging, across the UK.
Our Client needs a Domiciliary Care Registered Manager for their services in Wrexham and Denbigh.
Based in Wrexham - Coedpoeth - the successful candidate will oversee management of services over four locations which provide care and support to adults with learning disability.
- Ability to register with Social Care Wales
- Experience within the Domiciliary sector at management level
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adult Management) Wales and Northern Ireland or other qualification as accepted by Social Care Wales.
- Excellent understanding of all CIW regulations
- Dedicated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Good IT skills
- Ideally experience with LD, but not essential.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.