Would you like to work for an award winning Education Recruitment Agency who are one of the fastest growing Education agencies in the UK?
Could you make a real difference to the Schools, Education Professionals and Learners that we support?
Vetro Education are looking for either an experienced Recruitment Consultant, Salesperson or Education Professional (Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Business Manager etc) with proven outbound sales experience to join our successful team in Caerphilly, South Wales.
***Immediate start available ***
Location: Caerphilly, South Wales
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £21,000 to £29,000 per year, plus uncapped commission scheme (basic salary dependant on experience)
Year 1 OTE £26K - £39k | Year 2 £39k - £56k | Year 3 £50k +
About the Role:
As a National Procurement Service (NPS) Wales framework agency, Vetro Education are a trusted and proven supplier of Education Professionals to primary, secondary and SEN schools across Wales.
Demand for our services continues to increase and as a result, we are recruiting for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join the team at our head office in Caerphilly. You will be running a well-established desk providing a variety of Teachers and support staff to schools in all LEAs in South Wales. The role itself is a 360 recruitment role, meaning you will carry out all aspects of recruitment, including client development, advertising, interviewing, compliance, placing Education Professionals in roles and attending events.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning recruitment agency!
Vetro won the Fast Growth 50 Award for 2019 and 2020, and voted Best Recruitment Agency and Best Overall Business in South Wales at the 2018 Regional Awards. You can come and be part of something really exciting…
- £21,000 - £29,000 annual salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the World’s leading online recruitment training platform from day 1
- Regular face-to-face training with external recruitment training experts
- 2021 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad
- Staff Treats benefits package (including free phone insurance)
- Free Breakfasts
- Apple iMac
- Day 1 welcome gift pack
- Free on-site parking
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing schools.
- Visiting these schools to gain an understanding of their requirements and how we can best support them.
- Attracting the best Education Professionals in South Wales to fully support the schools you work with.
- Interviewing Education Professionals face to face to find out how you can effectively support them in their job search.
- Placing Education Professionals in schools on a temporary, long term and contract basis.
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Someone with proven outbound sales experience and a knowledge of the education sector.
- Ambitious - Someone looking to fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Honest - Vetro’s ethos has always been “Clear and Transparent Recruitment”
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 24 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Flint, Liverpool, Bristol, and Southampton.
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see the “about us” video.
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.