£11733 - £18763 per annum + Mon-Fri, Term time only
about 1 month ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
School support workers required to work Mon-Fri 8.30am-4.30pm. All school holidays off!
We are recruiting for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join a Children's residential service supporting Young People with emotional and behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours. Your role as an Educational Support Worker you will be committed to providing proven, quality and holistic educational care for Young People aged 10-18 whilst achieving positive outcomes and lasting results.
The School/College is based Warminster but you may have to provide support in the residential homes which are also based in Frome and Salisbury.
The Role of Educational Support Worker
- Permanent, full time position
- Salary: up to £18,763.00 Dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday role
- Term time only
Responsibilities of an Educational Support Worker
- Contribution and support of management on student behaviour
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals and groups
- Support students through learning activities & assist in preparing /planing the learning environment
- Promote social and emotional development of students
- Support and drive minibus to collect and return home address of named students
What would we like from you
- Proven successful experience of working with Young People in an SEN setting
- Full UK manual driving licence
- Good knowledge of Autism
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Have an understanding and experience in lesson planning, IEPs and objectives to contribute to learning
- An appropriate Level 3 qualification: please get in touch for specific qualifications that may be considered
This is a challenging yet rewarding role and we are looking for committed workers to join the team - call Alexandra on 029 21 660 880 to register your interest for this position, or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.