Supporting Endoscopy patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking such staff to work weekdays from 09:00-17:30 in the Endoscopy Unit at Bronglais Hospital in Aberystwyth.
Although this is a general ward, we will pay an enhanced rate, plus travel and accommodation costs are partly contributed to at up to £20 per shift.
Once you have come through our rapid registration process, you would be most welcome to pick up shifts on any of the other wards at Bronglais General Hospital or at any of the other hospitals within Hywel Dda UHB.
We are ALSO offering a £300 Registration Bonus to all nursing staff who join our team at Vetro Nursing!
***Immediate starts available.
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Registration Bonus: £300*
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About Bronglais General Hospital:
Bronglais Hospital is situated on the edge of the seaside town, only 10 minutes’ walk or short bus ride from the railway station and shopping area. The hospital is signposted on entry to Aberystwyth on the A487 and A44 roads. Bronglais Hospital is on the Aberystwyth town’s circular bus route and is served by the town’s park and ride service. It is the only District General Hospital with a 24 hours A&E for 50 miles to the south and 70 miles inland. It has 163 beds. The wards have recently been refurbished to provide modern healthcare, including an Emergency Admissions Unit, Coronary Care Unit, an Intensive Care Unit, an Endoscopy Unit, a Day Surgery Unit and a full Operating Department.
The general wards are Dyfi (Cardio/Respiratory), Ystwyth (Acute Medical), Adult Clinical Decisions Unit (ACDU), Ceredig (General Surgery), Meurig (Medical Oncology), Rhiannon (Gynaecology) and Y Banwy (General Medicine).
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various specialities. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA accredited Umbrella welcome
- Travel & Accommodation paid at up to £20 per shift (T's & C's apply)
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.