North West England, England
£25000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + company car + benefits
Menna Del Jones
3 months ago
Menna Del Williams
External Sales Engineer
Salary dependent on experience
Do you have an Engineering background?
Have you worked in Technical sales previously? We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity in the North West of England.
Our client is a world leader in their field, they manufacture high-performance and engineering thermoplastics that are used in; Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, and Formula 1 and are looking for an experienced Sales professional to join the National team, to cover the North West of England region (which includes; North Wales, NW England, Cumbria and Scotland).
Due to the nature of the work and the associated travelling, candidates need to live centrally in the region, ideally around Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds.
Duties of the role;
- To increase sales and profits by winning new business
- Rebuilding relationships with lapsed clients and developing existing business
- Create monthly activity reports
- Liaise with the marketing department, to assist with exhibitions and other company presentations
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of market conditions and company products
- Implement opportunities for added value services work with the TEchnical team
- Meet prescribed sales targets and objectives
- Involved in sales strategy and delivering growth in line with strategic objectives
Requirements for the role;
- Full clean drivers licence
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of selling into the engineering industry
- Experience of dealing with OEMs
- Knowledge of engineering plastics is preferred, though training can be provided
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your CV and salary expectations