Littlehampton, West Sussex
Up to £8.30 per hour
Menna Del Jones
8 months ago
Menna Del Williams
ARE YOU A SUPPORT WORKER FED UP OF WORKING NIGHT SHIFTS?
DO YOU WANT A BETTER WORK/LIFE BALANCE?
If you've got bags of energy and want to make a difference, I've got a great job for you - where you have the added benefit of only working day shifts!
Hourly rate: £8.30
Shift Patterns: 7am - 2:30pm / 2pm - 9:30pm / 8am - 9pm
Rota: Planned 4-8 weeks in advance, so you can always make plans!
Training: You will be on shadow shifts for 4 weeks, whilst you settle into the team
Required: Some experience in Care/Support and a driver's licence
We're looking for Female Support Workers (Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9) to join a new team in Littlehampton, supporting 8 adults with Learning Disabilities.
The ultimate goal is to support these individuals in achieving their full potential - to build on their current skills, engage in activities and live full and happy lives.
What you will do as a Support Worker;
- Planning and support with getting out and about - holidays, social events, sporting activities, getting into education or work
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community.
- Encouraging individuals to access a range of opportunities and experiences.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
What you will receive in return;
- Better work/life balance, with no night shifts
- Rotas planned 1-2 months in advance
- Pension Scheme
- Reward schemes
- Staff discount scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Continuous support and training opportunities
- Salary increases with experience
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.