This role would suit a Nurse who is currently working within fertility services privately or within the NHS and is looking to work part time hours from home as well.
The role is home based as you will act as a virtual assistant to clients tapping into the fertility services on offer. The successful candidate will perform hour-long online consultations with clients who may need fertility advice, GP referrals, signposting to relevant services or booking in for ultrasounds.
This is a new and exciting concept which can compliment clients already within the IVF programme or clients on the first part of their fertility journey. This role will be an integral part of a passionate and person centred team of specialists.
There will be future opportunities for progression and full time work.
Pay: Up to £36,000 pro rata
Hours: Part time - flexible
Location: Remote working - anywhere in England & Wales
Pay & Benefits:
- Up to £36,000 pro rata
- Remote working - flexible working hours
- Comprehensive Induction and mentorship
- 29 days holiday pro rata (PH inclusive)
- Entry in to £1000 Golden Ticket Bonus
- £250 Nurse referal scheme
- Ongoing comprehensive training available
- Revalidation support
- Private pension scheme
- Advise individuals and couples seeking advice on pre-conceptual care and support them in optimising their reproductive health.
- Undertake fertility consultations using a variety of media such as live chat, telephone and video.
- Recommend further tests and investigations as appropriate and where required refer patients to other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Receive test results and ensure appropriate action is undertaken as per organisational policy.
- To be involved in the development of services attend Team meetings and generate new ideas and initiatives.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Right to Work in UK
- Previous Fertility Nurse experience
- Recent Clinical experience in Gynaecology/Obstetrics
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in please submit your CV for immediate consideration.