The service is one of the largest care companies in the UK that deliver healthcare and support to their client's homes and communities. They are a fast-growing company with ambition. They are a fast-growing company with ambition.
In the role as a Field Care Supervisor, you will be responsible for organising new and existing care plans, arranging shadow care workers, monitoring and reporting on the care quality of the Care Assistant and carrying out induction plans for new clients. The nature of this role will be mainly out on the road and a small percentage of administration in the office.
If you are currently in the role of a Field Care Supervisor and the above sounds like you, please contact me!
For this role, you will need to hold a full driving licence.
Salary: £21,930 per
Hours: 40 per week (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm)
Type of Role: Permanent
On-Call: On call should only be for immediate absences and emergencies.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, also 1 day birthday leave in addition
- Company Pension
- Discount perks
- A company that has access to a wide variety of different types of roles and encourages staff development and progression.
- Instant and continued training from day 1
- Chances for progression and promotion, including fully funded qualifications!
- NVQ/QCF level 2 or 3 (not essential)
- Double vaccinated (Essential)
- Experience as a Quality Lead (not essential)
- Experience and knowledge of care plans,
- Hold a full driving licence
- Able to work within a fast-paced team environment.
If this sounds like your dream role, I would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.