£30000 - £32000 per annum
10 days ago
Contract: 12 month contract initially
Hours: 37.5 Hours a Week
My client is looking for qualified and experienced Social Workers with the enthusiasm, independence and skill to join the team managing a caseload of up to 12 carers. As a fostering social worker you will work within a dedicated team to improve the outcome and lives of looked after children. You will work closely with the Foster Carers, Clinical Practitioners and members of the Clinical Team to ensure coordinated implementation of treatment care plans.
Fostering Social Worker Qualifications and Experience Required
- Dip SW/CQSW/Social Work Degree/GSCC registration/PQ award and current Social Care Wales registration.
- A minimum of 1 years post qualifying experience in children's services/ foster care delivery.
- Ability to supervise and support a small staff team.
- Ability to manage and support foster carers.
- Experience of assessing and supervising foster carers is desirable.
- Full clean driver's licence and supply own vehicle.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.