£45000 - £50000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced children's residential manager to join a new organisation that are looking to offer stability, hope, and opportunity to every young person who live within their children's residential services. They aim to do this by following a social pedagogy model of care and support.
After working with young people who have been in care and liaising with commissioners, the organisation is creating a model which aims to offer the best support possible for children in their care.
As the Head of Service, you will implement policies and procedures that match the social pedagogy model of care and support to children in care, whilst also assist with the development and senior management of the organisation.
Job Role: Children's Residential Head of Service
Location: Merseyside based
Salary: Up to £50,000
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5, with flexibility
- Generous salary
- Generous annual leave
- A chance to grow and develop with the company
- Industry-leading Social Pedagogy training
- A chance to join an organisation and the beginning and lead the growth and development.
- Work with Directors to grow and develop and open children's residential care services
- Ensure services meet OFSTED standards
- Ensure the services implement a social pedagogy model of care
- Assist with the recruitment and staffing of services
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Budget management
- Assist with referrals
- Liaise with OFSTED, LAs and other external agencies, developing positive relationships
- Lead on the development and opening of new services
- NVQ LEVEL 5
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Regional or Operations Management experience with children's residential care home is desirable
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.