Up to £80,000, + bonuses
- Head of Children's Services
- Offering operational management and support across a number of different services
- Line managing service managers and registered managers
- Develop and grow services in a safe and appropriate manner
- Ensure all services are compliant and meet company and regulatory body standards
- Ensure all services offer, safe and effective support to all children and young people in the care of the company
- Services all support children and young people with or with a history of EBD and challenging behaviours
- Report to the board of directors, providing information on all services
- Services are based in Liverpool and The Wirral, with expansion plans out of the Merseyside area
Current Services Details:
- Children's Residential Home; currently 1 active home, with another 3 going through plans to open
- 16+ Supporting Living service; around 12 services ranging from solo units to 8 bedded shared living units
- Family Support; supporting a number of families by providing wrap-around care, crisis intervention, and/or residential care
- The package is dependent on the experience and qualifications of the candidate
- Salary likely to range between £60,000 - £80,000
- + potential bonuses or share options
- Multi-site management experience
- Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience developing and expanding services
- Driving licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.