£45000 - £46000 per annum + + Company Car
5 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager in the adult social care industry. The role I am recruiting for is for a Head of Days Opportunities and Community Engagement, within Adult's services.
The organisation is nationwide and you will be working alongside the Cheif Executive to ensure all services that fall under your remit are run effectively and safely.
You will be managing services between Leyland and Liverpool - opportunity to based out of either location.
- Manage all day-services, social enterprises and community engagement projects and teams, which includes volunteers
- You will be responsible for the effective leadership and management of all Day Opportunities and Community Engagement opportunities in your region
- Ensure all teams and volunteers within day opportunities and community engagement opportunities are effectively led and supported
- Represent the organisation from an operations level, implementing the companies ethos and standards in all services
- Manage recruitment and development of staff and volunteers
- Multi-site management, managing services in Leyland, Chorley, Liverpool and surrounding areas
- Ensure all people who participate in services can do in a safe environment.
- Expand, develop and introduce new day services and community engagement opportunities
Up to £45,000 + Company Car
- NVQ Level 5
- Proven track record in managing multiple services within adults social care
- Mental health and learning disabilities management
The role is a unique opportunity to pro-actively advance yourself, if interested, click apply!!