I have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Quality and Performance, joining a well established children's residential care provider that supports children within residential care homes across the North West and North Wales.
The Head of Quality and Performance will be joining the senior management team which aims to ensure the safe and efficient running and management of children's residential care homes. This role is designed to ensure f all services are effective, meeting OFSTED and company policies.
The role will be based at Head-Office and home-based, also you will be expected to travel across the North West/North Wales to conduct audits and to monitor performances.
Salary - Up to £55,000
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9-5
- Be responsible for the quality and performance of all residential care services within the organisation
- Auditing of residential services and other OFSTED regulated services
- Liaising with SMT and Home Managers
- Ensure all services meet OFSTED standards
- Monitor, analyse and update KPIs
- Head Quality meetings
- Lead on safeguarding concerns
- Update board with written reports reports, including recommendations and improvements to current service delivery
- Support SMT in service delivery
- Liaise with HR department
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working locations
- DBS paid
- Shop discount programme
- Generous annual leave
- Generous salary
- Need at least 3 years experience at Registered Manager level or above - achieveing at least a GOOD OFSTED inspection
- Full driving license
- Ideally experience in a Quality role
- Good knowledge of children's services in England and Wales
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.