Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfilment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
I am currently looking for a health and social care teacher to start ASAP
Job Type: Full time contact 1 year
Pay: £138.56 per day minimum
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work. We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools. We can support you with your work requirements, whether you want one day a week, 5 days a week, or ad-hoc shifts, we can support you.
As an Vetro teacher, you will be part of the schools core team and can demonstrate the ability to teach A Level students. You will be fully committed to achieving the highest standards of teaching and learning for all pupils.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Be a fully qualified Teacher of Health and Social Care (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- We will consider at PCET FE Teachers with a background in Health and social Care
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience, exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
- Teaching A Level Health and Social Care
- Planning, Preparing and delivering lessons
- Demonstrate excellent subject knowledge
- Classroom Management
- Using various teaching methods to engage pupils
- Monitoring pupils progress
- Encourage student participation in lessons
- Covering other lessons or subjects when needed
- Reporting back to the head of department with any feedback or issues
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.