£8.5 - £12.5 per hour
9 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are looking for Healthcare Assistants to work with older people in elderly residential services based in Caerleon, Gwent.
The role will involve working at an elderly residential service in Caerleon, Newport. The residential building is home to 50 elderly residents who need nursing care. The home is situated in beautiful grounds in a quaint, well presented village and offers the residents genuine comfort and care with the focus on dignity, respect and attention to detail.
- £8.50 - £12.50 per hour.
- Shifts : Days, nights and weekends available
- Block bookings available (PT / FT)
- Weekly pay
- Location : Caerleon, Gwent
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working with REC / CIW award winning independent agency
- Weekly pay
- Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- Limited company accepted
- Recruitment agency of the year 2018 (South Wales Regional Awards)
Duties of position
- Maintaining the well-being of our residents. Ensuring their social, physical and emotional needs are met
- Motivating and mentoring your chosen team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the Care Home runs effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring Care Home practices conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation in a safe and efficient manner.
- To promote the home residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by actively delivering the highest standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly with a variety of health conditions
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, promote excellent relationships and to delegate duties as and when required.
- Willingness to coach, support and guide team members continuously, including offering programmes of teaching colleagues and fellow care professionals.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times.