As a Health Care Assistant you’ll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You’ll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship. It’s a chance to bring your dedication and compassion to a fulfilling environment. Every day will be different, so you can expect to undertake work that’s as varied as it is rewarding!
Ideally I am looking for people with a background in Care or Support, however if you are passionate about helping others and would like to break into the industry, this could also be the role for you.
- Location - Burgess Hill, West Sussex - within walking distance from the station!!!
- Type of role - Permanent, full time
- Salary - £9.50 + 33 days paid annual leave per year and overtime payments for additional hours picked up
- Shift Pattern - Your pattern can be flexible, but will be made up of shifts varying between the following;
7am - 6pm
7am - 10pm
2pm - 10pm
4pm - 10pm
Full training and induction before starting is provided, along with work shadowing with Senior Support Staff. You will be joining an established team who are very warm and welcoming.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay.
- Paid DBS.
- A company that has access to a wide variety of different types of roles and encourages staff development and progression.
- Paid Induction Training and support to complete the Care Certificate (if required for the role).
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance programme line.
- Up to 4% pension contribution matched 1:1.
- Flexible benefits of 1% of salary with a minimum of £300.
- Spot Bonus awards.
- Long Service awards.
- Paid Mileage at 45p per mile (as applicable).
- Personal care
- Help with medication
- Maintaining your tenancy
- Money and benefits
- Managing your health
- Getting involved
- Living life to the full
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.