In the role of Health Care Assistant, you’ll be encouraged to take a person-centred, hands on approach to ensure residents have a high standard of care and quality of living. Understanding that everyone’s needs are different – and that all sorts of things add up to a fulfilled and flourishing life.
I’m looking for health care assistants that are prepared to be hands on, in this busy dependency environment.
- Location - Southend-on-Sea (SS2 postcode) - walking distance from the station!
- Type of role - Permanent, full time
- Salary - £19,240 - 40 hours per week
- Shift Pattern - Early shift - 07:00 - 15:00 late shift - 13:15 - 21:15 (you must be able to work some weekend shifts)
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay.
- Paid DBS check
- A company that has access to a wide variety of different types of roles and encourages staff development and progression.
- Instant and continued training from day 1
- Chances for progression and promotion, including fully funded qualifications!
- Opportunity for overtime and extra shifts
- Assist with moving, handling and hoisting
- Provide person centred care
- Carry out personal care duties
- Help with medication
- Assist at meal times
- Being a friend and trusted companion to the residents
- Following procedures and practices to make sure the residents are safe at all times
- Ensuring the well-being of the residents is put first
- Previous experience as a Health Care Assistant is beneficial
- Being physically able to move, handle and hoist residents
- A high level of energy, both mentally and physically
- A passion and desire to make a real difference to people's lives
If this sounds like your dream role, I would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.